Monday, July 1, 2013

Formal Attire

At A Graduation Party?

Got an invitation to a college graduation party with the words, "formal attire." What! Formal attire? To be honest, I did not expect to see the words "formal attire" for a 4 p.m. event with children and games!?!

I'm divided. Part of me says, "Don't upstage the guest of honor," and the other part says, "You have sarees and you are going to live by what you say. Wear it!"

Well, I'm going to wear a saree. No cocktail dresses or gowns for me. Besides, I don't have a gown. But, I have sarees. Yep, it's going to be a saree!


Want this.
Very girly and around $80 USD

Want this.
This will look so awesome,
and will steal the show.


I do have a saree similar to this one.

I have one similar to this one.
Will look good with gold jewelry.

So, my next decision will be: which one?





No comments:

Post a Comment