Monday, July 22, 2013

Apologies

What Happened To Friday?

I'm so sorry fellow sareestas (I heard that word somewhere and like it), but I had to go to a conference (interesting), and get out a project during the lunch break. How's that for busy? Well, I've come to realize two things: one, I'm busier than I thought, and two, I need to post only Mondays and Wednesdays.

So, yes, another change to fit my schedule.  Mon and Wed for sarees, in addition to THE project going on. Also, I desperately need to work on original content instead of trolling for pics.  

Enough about me, hope you had a great weekend. And here was something that made my morning :-). It's from one of my fave, fave websites, Saree Times.  If you haven't visited, please, please, please visit the site. They got some great stuff, and get my saree fix from them. 

Of course, Vidya Balan.  Just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment