Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Linen Life

Muted Colors and Soft Drapes

To be honest, I am not a linen person-strictly cotton-since I' don't like the material. To say the least, my experience with linen is summed up with one word: difficult.  I remember khaki and beige, heavily wrinkled  dresses that needed the highest possible setting on the iron-it wasn't fun ironing dresses that weren't mine!

However, I may change my mind. I've heard that linen sarees are lightweight, breathable and elegant. Something that is perfect for hot, humid weather-has been plentiful this spring! There are also claims they are perfect for the office.

Hmmm.

I haven't found anything I don't like about linen sarees. All I have found, so far, are muted colors and soft folds-yet there are always exceptions. Of course, I am a tactile person, and I wanna touch before I buy. Maybe, one day ...

So after scouring the internet I've come across some promising outfits.

Enjoy!


Saree by Anavila.

I can see myself doing just this in an Anavila Saree.

Saree can be found at Jabong World.

Saree can be found at Craftisan. This is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment